Policy on advances and returns
The hotel can ask the client for an advance payment of the price as a signal, which will be understood as a deposit of the amount resulting from the final invoice for your reservation. Usually it is 20% of the total reservation. Until this deposit is received, the hotel is not obliged to consider the reservation confirmed.
The cancellation of a reservation will entitle the hotel to retain, as compensation, the following percentages of the deposit as appropriate:
1. 1. 100% when the cancellation is made less than seven days before the date of entry of the clients to the hotel.
2. 50% when the cancellation is made between 15 and 7 days.
3. The full amount of the deposit will be refunded when the cancellation is made more than 16 days in advance.
4. In the case of individual reservations, the hotel will request the numbering of a credit card with its expiry date. The total amount of the first night will be charged in case the client does not appear or at least has notified us 24 hours in advance.
For group reservations, the hotel will retain, as compensation, the following percentages in case of a possible cancellation
1. 1. 100% when the cancellation is made less than 15 days before the arrival of the group.
2. 50% when the cancellation is made between 30 and 15 days before the arrival of the group.
3. The total amount of the advance will be returned when the cancellation is made more than 31 days before the arrival of the group.
4. The same conditions apply to the cancellation of single rooms within a group.
1. The hotel day begins at 1 p.m. and ends at 12 noon the following day. Check with the hotel if you plan to arrive before that time or leave later.
2. The reservation of rooms will be kept until 8 p.m. on the day of arrival, unless the client informs the hotel that he/she will be arriving later.